Rubaroo works with stakeholders that influence young people, to enable an ecosystem of
caregivers and nurturers. Over the last 4 years, along with influencing and impacting young
people’s lives, we have also worked with Teachers, Staff, and Managements in schools, that play
important roles in an adolescent's life.
Rubaroo has developed the curriculum for ‘Self Understanding’, Year I and Year II, for the Diploma in Elementary Education course, a Telugu Akademi publication. This curriculum is currently being rolled out with more than 15000 students each year across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Some of the thematics for Teacher Trainings that we hold our expertise in, are:
• Gender - Norms, practices, and differentiation within classroom spaces
• Self Awareness - Journey of a teacher from Adolescent to Facilitator
• Classroom Management - Working with varied learners, learning styles, and group dynamics
• Facilitation - Subtleties of teaching versus facilitation, our purpose in a student’s life
• Instructional Design - Designing curricula, integrating life skills, and experiential learning methodologies
• Communication - Engaging with conflict, empathy, and relationships with varied systemic stakeholders
• Community Building - Team building for Teachers by sharing personal journeys, strengthening bonds & relationships to seek support with each other.
Rubaroo has worked with diverse institutions and incorporated these programmes either within Teacher Induction spaces, Faculty Development Programmes, or as Teacher Training capsules based on institutional requirements.
Connect with us to know about some of our Nurturer Programme curricula in detail; or set up a meeting with us to learn about how we could partner together to deliver a ‘Human-Centric Design’ approach within your classrooms, for teachers.